Last updated: 14.08.2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and provide essential functionality, such as remembering your preferences and improving your overall browsing experience.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services or functions may be unavailable.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting anonymous information about page visits, traffic sources, and user behavior. This information helps us improve our website’s performance and usability.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as leaving a comment.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
We may also use third-party cookies on our website for various purposes, including analytics, advertising, and social media integration. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of their respective providers. We do not have direct control over the information collected by these cookies.
You can control and manage cookies in several ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options,” “Preferences,” or “Settings” menu of your browser.
- Opt-Out Tools: Various tools are available that allow you to opt out of certain types of cookies, such as those used for online behavioral advertising. Please note that opting out may not block all cookies, and some functionality of the site may be affected.
- Third-Party Opt-Out: Many third-party advertising networks offer the option to opt out of their tracking cookies. You can visit the websites of these networks for more information.
Changes to this Policy